Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy soundtrack includes many incredible songs from the 1980s, including “Kickstart My Heart” by Mötley Crüe.
The next Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy The game is expected to feature a licensed soundtrack that is huge enough for players to play during the fight and on the Milano. So far developer Eidos-Montreal has only loosely teased some of the music that would appear in the game, but Screen Rant was able to make a list of all the songs that were heard at a recent practice preview event. It is not known if these are all the songs in the game, but the representatives of Marvel’s GotG confirmed that these would be in the final match.
Earlier this year, Eidos-Montreal confirmed guardians of the galaxy features an 80s soundtrack. It’s not just a bag of random 80s songs, but a real big budget soundtrack comparable to MCU movies. Rock icons like Mötley Crüe and Billy Idol round out the lineup with some of their biggest hits, ensuring there’s something to get everyone’s adrenaline pumping in the heat of the moment.
Before the movies, music was not an important part of the guardians of the galaxy comics, but now it’s synonymous with IP. We kinda expect anything to do with the Guardians features a killer mixtape and this game is no exception. Eidos-Montreal has found a way to integrate music into Guardians of the Galaxy gameplay and it never fails to elevate the action. Players can access a jukebox on the Milano to hear all available tracks or a random song will be played after activating a special move in combat.
All Songs Confirmed For Marvel’s Guardians Of The Galaxy Game So Far
Here are all the songs confirmed for Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy game right now:
- I ran (so far) – Flock of seagulls
- Take on me – A-Ha
- Turn up the radio volume – Autograph
- White wedding – Billy Idol
- Call me – Blond
- (Don’t be afraid) The Grim Reaper – Cult of the blue oyster
- Do not worry Be Happy – Bobby McFerrin
- Hold for a hero – Bonnie Tyler
- I’m gonna tumble 4 ya – Cultural club
- Rock! Rock! (Until you fall) – Def Leppard
- The final Countdown – Europe
- Relax – Frankie goes to Hollywood
- Cars -Gary Numan
- Every 1 is a winner – Hot chocolate
- Where eagles dare – Iron Maiden
- Poor reputation – Joan Jett
- I love her very much – To kiss
- Let me go – Loverboy
- Revive my heart – Motley crue
- Hold on hard – New Kids On The Block
- Hit me with your best shot – Pat Benatar
- Since you’ve been Gone – Rainbow
- I will never abandon you -Rick Astley
- The warrior – Scandal ft. Patty smyth
- Love song – Simple minds
- Tainted Love – Soft cell
- We built this city – Spatialship
- Everyone wants to rule the world – Tears for fears
- We are not going to take it – Twisted Sister
- Everyone is having fun tonight – Wang Chung
- Wake me up before you go – NS !
- Zero to hero – Star Lord
- Space Riders (unnamed) – Star Lord
- Ghost – Star Lord
- Watch me shine – Star Lord
- We are here – Star Lord
- All for one – Star lord
- No risk, no glory – Star Lord
- Solar skies – Star Lord
- The darkness inside – Star Lord
The last nine songs are not from a real rock band, but rather guardians of the galaxy has a fictional band known as Star-Lord, whose album is called Space Riders. In-game, the group is the inspiration for Peter Quill’s superhero alias, and can be heard during key story beats, such as a scene where the Guardians escape from a Nova Corps base. . These songs were created specifically for the game and help spice up an already excellent soundtrack.
At the moment, it’s unclear whether or not there will be more songs in the final game or if it will be the entire soundtrack. Regardless, the current roster should offer gamers a lot of variety and should allow some epic music to mark the action of the game. Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy releases October 26, 2021 for Xbox One, Xbox Series X / S, PS4, PS5, and PC. A cloud version will also be available on Nintendo Switch on the same day.
Next: Guardians of the Galaxy Game: Who is Cosmo The Spacedog
The Witcher 3: Pros and Cons of Choosing Yennefer
About the Author